A visit to our showroom
We are pleased that you, with or without your (grand) children, visit our showroom. But we do have a few points of attention.
Our showroom is meant for customers and potential customers. A logical consequence of our character and our mission to provide the best service. Because that is what we actually are: a company that sells cars. But we are also happy for fans and their entourage to visit. So even if you are not directly interested in buying a car you are more than welcome. It would however be nice if you went through the following rules before your visit:
- To avoid disappointment we would like you to give us notice of your visit. You can contact us via phone number (030) 221 21 21.
- People under 18 have to be accompanied by an adult.
- We ask you to keep a distance to our cars: the showroom and the cars are very dear to us.
- It is not allowed to use the slopes. We ask you to use the stairs.
- Please do not take pictures or videos.
- Please give space to our staff and customers: keep your distance and respect their privacy.
And… If you have not seen enough at the end of your visit, you should definitely visit the Louwman Museum!
For more information please visit the website of the Louwman Museum.